Woo hoo. Soon you will be at the half of a century age mark! ( I am headed that way soon myself. But you will be 1st )Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Mary!!!
I'm so sorry I totally missed your Birthday this year. Hon its just a number....remember what my mom always said, you are as young as you feel :)
ohhh mary happy late bday!!!! 40? sooo its just a number
Happy Belated Birthday. You're younger than me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Woo hoo. Soon you will be at the half of a century age mark!
( I am headed that way soon myself. But you will be 1st )
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Mary!!!
I'm so sorry I totally missed your Birthday this year. Hon its just a number....remember what my mom always said, you are as young as you feel :)
ohhh mary happy late bday!!!!
40? sooo its just a number
Happy Belated Birthday. You're younger than me!
Post a Comment