I got the framed Bruins logo back from Hoops and Needles. Nancy and Ellen did an excellent job framing this piece. It makes it look better than I thought it could ever look. I stitched it on 11 count aida instead of 14 or 16 count. I don't know what I was thinking...lol.
Here is the finished framed piece:
Kind of looks funny with all that red and pick there but it does make the black pop out better.
I also have an update on Always Shine by SamSarah Designs. I decided I was close to finishing it so I would work on that as my current project instead of the Lizzie Kate's Double Flip-its. I am enjoying working with the Crescent Colors again. So soft on the hands. :-)
4 comments:
These are both so pretty.
Both finishes look good! Congrats.
Bruins turned out great and Always Shine looks lovely and delicate. Love how Pooh's Temtation finished up also, well done.
its looks great framed!
and yesssss you should finish always shine i sooo wanna see what it looks like finished
Post a Comment