Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Saturday afternoon I went out to Hoops and Needles in Walpole, MA and I picked up the ornament for the ornament finishing class tonight. I stitched a lot of it on Satuday and finished the stitching last night so I could attend the ornament finishing class tonight.


Angel Ornament
Designed by Wendy White of Wee Works
Stitched on 20 ct. sewing card by Tokens and Trifles
from Just Cross Stitch 2007 Ornament Issue
Image: page 26, pattern: page 107



We used a old fashion style clothes pin for the head with hair glued on and pretty ribbon for the wings. Behind the angel are a few of my small stuffies.



Next ornament is A Candle to Light the Way - by Still Stitching with Susan, LLC. I am hoping to take a class with Susan at Celebration of Needlework this year again. She's a hoot and makes stitching so much fun.

1 comment:

Patty said...

That's cute!