Thursday, February 14, 2008

I went to the gyn today. I was only going to talk to her about a few things and to make sure the pain I've been feeling wasn't due to the surgery. Well I ended up having an endometrial biopsy. Can I just say... ouch! I now have to go for an ultrasound next month because she felt something but it's probably nothing but you can't really tell unless you can see inside which is what the ultrasound will do. The pain from the biopsy should be gone by tomorrow I'm hoping. I need to go to work since I couldn't work today. I need to get to bed now since the migrane has made a return visit this evening. Sleepy time!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Ouch indeed! So sad to hear about what they did to you.

I hope everything is ok. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Here is a cyber hug!

Patty said...

Hey Mary, I hope all your pain is gone by now. And, the migraine too.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, love your Angel ornament, very cute.