Well I had my interview today for the cataloging job. I think it went well but I know the other candidate and he's just as qualified as I am so I have no idea if I will get the job or not. It was a great experience because I haven't gone on any interviews in 8 years so the practice is a good thing.
I haven't done any stitching lately. I caught that horrible cold. It's been over 2 weeks now but I am on the mend with it. Still coughing, still snuffling but compared to last week, I feel sooo much better. Right now I'm just sore from shoveling/plowing more snow. Yup another snowstorm. I am not doing a count right now. I'll do it tomorrow and hopefully have a full season count too.
2 comments:
Good luck with the job! I hope you get it. And, I hope you feel better soon!
GOOD LUCK WITH JOB! AND HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER =]
Post a Comment