The 8/10 of an inch of snow all melted before getting out of work. The piles of snow in front of the library were actually moved to the other side of where you see the white truck. They needed the space for first night. The hotel where I was standing in front of while taking the picture, removes the snow from in front of their building as soon as they can so it doesn't cause any problems for their guest and also for parking cars.
New Year's Eve otherwise was pretty uneventful. Didn't hear from BF. I assume he was out enjoying New Year's Eve up there and hopefully taking it easy on New Year's Day getting rid of the awful cold he got over Christmas.
I actually made a real goal for 2008. I'm going to lose 15 pounds. Mind you I want to lose more but if I can lose 15 pounds, then there will be no stopping me. The key... exercise more!!! I probably should watch my food intake too. I'll stick with the points on WW for that.
A movie I want to see in 2008.. Speed Racer: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808406004/info
I grew up watching the old cartoons. This one actually looks cool. A mix of racing video games and street racing. Plus some cute guys are in it too...lol. Always a bonus.
Time to go read. I have books that will be due soon at the library and I should really try to get a few done to return instead of renewing them again...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment