I stitched this on Thursday and Friday. It was the ornament from the ornament finishing class at Hoops and Needles on Tuesday but I couldn't go so I got to purchase the ornament anyways so I could do it on my own. I'm glad I did. I think I did a pretty good job. I made a few mistakes on the pattern but I worked it out so it looked fine.

I was better today. I spent more time thinking about the good times of my mini-vacation. Made me smile a bit which is something I needed.
1 comment:
its sooo cute! I think you did a great job on it
trying to catch up on posts
and
you were given by me " the oh so wanted!! "you make me smile award in my blog" becoz wwll you just do! cannot help it
anyways i hope your week gets better
Post a Comment