Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Canada was fun. We went to Fort Erie and I saw Lake Erie. We also stayed in Maryhill which is near Guelph and the Kitchner/Waterloo area. We went to St. Jacobs one day and Elora Gorge another day. The weather was awesome in Elora Gorge. We also stopped in Niagara on the way up to Maryhill so I got a few pictures there and then other pictures at Elora Gorge. The weather was unusually warm for this time of year so I was lucky. The folliage was a bit spotty here and there but it was nice. The grass up there was soooo green. It was nice to see after my own lawn dying because I didn't pay attention to it this summer.

BF liked the Bruins logo. He was surprised to see it. Not sure where he will put it. I didn't ask him. I assume it will be in his room or his workshop.

Mood is back to how it was before the trip. Stupid hormones. The mood was like a kite this weekend. It's down on the ground and you try to get it up. You run a bit and it starts to get off the ground... then all of the sudden... it slams back down to the ground. That's where I'm at again. I had too much time to think about things when I was waiting for the shuttle to the airport and also at the airport waiting for my flight. I realized things I need to work on personally and the stupid things I have done and that I need to not do anymore.

I have tomorrow off and then I start my 8 day work week on Friday. I have no idea how I'm going to manage it. I had hoped my mood would improve while I was away so it might give me the umpf to get me thru most of the days but oh well.

No comments: