I finally took some pictures of my display in work: Needlework as a way to document family history this week since I finally finished the display on Tuesday. I couldn't get the full display in one picture so I have many of them for various sections. Which means, I'm not going to be posting those pictures here. But..... I have a picture of the wedding sampler designed by Lizzie Kate called And Two Shall Be As One. This sampler was the one that I had such a block doing but I finally got it finished earlier this year and got it framed. It will be an anniversary gift for them since their anniversary is the end of this month.
Next week, I'll be going to the New England Regional Genealogical Conference in Hartford and then the week after, I'll be at Celebrations in Nashua. I can't wait for Celebrations!!!!
3 comments:
The sampler looks great Mary! I love the frame you chose for it.
Your sampler is just beautiful Mary! Wish I could see more :-)
Your Wedding Sampler is beautiful!
Post a Comment