This picture is a bit small so you can can't see the beads and the leaf stitches. Those were fun to do. You can see a close up in a prior post.
I'm going to the New England Genealogical Conference in Hartford, CT April 26-28. It was really last minute due to someone in my department not being able to go so I'm going to pay her to go in her place. Technically that's not allowed but she won't get her money back. It stinks because she broke her arm after the refund date. I hadn't even considered going since I am going to Celebrations the next week and didn't want people to get mad with me taking off so much time. Of course, they can look at it as a bonus.... I won't be there.
[Side note: I'm much calmer the past week but the mood is still not great. (to be discussed more in my draft posts that noone sees..)]
I got my new bed, boxspring and mattress on Thursday. It's great. The mattress is really big though. I have to sort of give a small jump to get up onto the mattress. Reminds me of Princess and the Pea. Molly has already fallen off the bed once while rolling over in the midst of a long nap. I felt bad but it looked very comical.
Well that's pretty much it for now. Nothing new in my life other than the bed and the finish.
Have a good week everyone!
3 comments:
Your finish looks great! It will look so pretty hanging on the christmas tree this year!
I had a peek at the New England Genealogical Conference web site last night. I wanted to see where it was being held. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be looking for your e-mail with the rest of the info on you coming down.
Lovely ornament, Mary. Well done.
It's really nice to get a new bed isn't it. Our bed is really high too, with a couple of drawers underneath, so we have to sort of climb into bed as well.
Take care
/Ann-Charlotte
Cute finish Mary!
Post a Comment