
Oh~ Here are the flowers Bill sent me a few weeks ago to thank me for when he came to Boston. If anything, I should have sent him flowers to thank him for coming to visit me and for his wonderful company. He told me he saw the smiley face and it made him think of me. He's a really good guy. I'm so happy to have met him. I am going to make him something now!!!

I also started Weight Watchers. Lets see if I actually lose any of the extra pounds I've put on the past few years...lol.
Video watched: Sarah Plain & Tall: Winter's End
Books reading: Across the Rolling River (The Caroline Years) by Celia Wilkins, and Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Also my commuting book is The Cat Who Came To Breakfast by Lillian Jackson Braun
3 comments:
YEAHHHHH!!!!! {{{HUGS}}} Contrats on the finish! It looks great. The flowers Bill sent are so nice. I cna't help look at the mug and smile.
Oohhh you watches Sara Plain and Tall...I was going to ask you a while ago if you'd ever seen them. I just love all 3 of them.
Congrats on starting WW. I wish I could commit to something like that.
Thanks Jenn!! :-)
Nice job Mary!!
Post a Comment