Molly is doing soooo much better. Thanks to everyone who kept her in your thoughts. She has Inflamatory Bowel Disease. She had been throwing up since Saturday before Christmas all the way up to Wednesday. They aren't really sure what caused it but once she had her biopsy surgery, she was like a new cat. I've never seen anyone or any pet come out of anesthesia as well and as fast as she did. She was wide awake less than 6 hours after the surgery. Most cats look at you like "You did this to me." Molly was more like, "OK can I go home now?" We have to watch what she eats. She has special food to mix with her regular food for now. Today she finally pooped. Not a big thing only that she hasn't pooped since she came home on Thursday so we think Molly is realy on the mend. She's got a shaved belly and it looks like she has oven mitts on.
I didn't get any stitching done yet this weekend. I went up to Lewiston Maine to go to a reception but ended up with a migrane so I missed the reception. I had big plans to stitch this weekend but instead I just relaxed up there. The hotel was nice. It snowed a bit up there and it was my first snow so I was a bit nervous driving around. It's really hilly there. Go figure since it's Maine.
Here is what I am stitching.

I'm stitching the Bruins logo. This is what I stitched last weekend.It's being stitched on 14 count Aida. It's a good change for me to stitch on Aida.

The only stitching goals I made for 2007 are to get And Two Shall Be As One framed and get the Bruins logo stitched and framed by the middle of February for a birthday present. Ideally I would like to get it done and framed sooner in case I see the person it is for before the middle of February.
Happy Stitching everyone!!!!
Happy New Year!!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you too Mary.
I'm updating my website at the moment, but soon I'll show a few things I've finished in December, not stitching related, but still :-)
Take care and see you soon
Happy New Year Mary!
I"m glad to hear that Molly is home and doing well.
Your Bruins logo is going to look great. I hope you can get it finished in time.
Post a Comment