Well it looks like it's been almost a month since I posted to my blog. It's less than 2 weeks until the wedding. I have my dress, shoes and bag to match. I have my gold shawl and necklace with earrings. I had my updo consultation. I'm all set for now at least. I can't wait to see my brother all dressed up and Katie too. I haven't see her dress. She got a different one than what I saw originally.
Last week was crazy busy with everything going on. My mom had another bloody nose during Holy Thursday services. My brother came up and took her to the hospital and I went up after singing at the service. My mom and I went back to the hospital after Good Friday services to take the packing out. I was home earlier than I thought. I was good to sit and relax so I would be less stressed on Saturday. Easter Vigil services were long so I ended up getting up early on Sunday to clean the house since my mom was hosting Easter dinner. I crashed after I washed the dishes. Today I'm playing catchup with the cleaning I needed to get done. I did some yard work and laundry. Still doing laundry actually...lol.
I haven't been stitching too much but I have been trying to keep up with the Petite Stocking for my ornament class today. I did some stitching today but I've got more to do. It was peaceful to stitch while watching a few episodes of the old Gilmore Girls.
I'm still very behind in my online classes. I finished the first class that started in February. I need to finish the second class by April 30th. Should be interesting to see what happens. I am up to week 3 out of 6. Then the final. I figure if I do the reading one day and the assignments the next day, I might get caught up. I figure I'll be way too tired April 28th-30th with the wedding and everything.
My next ornament class is April 25th. I am hoping to be finished with my stitching even if the rest of the class isn't.
I can't wait for it to get warmer during the week. I was hoping today would be warmer. I am feeling a bit of Spring Fever. Allergies and hormones...lol. I'm only guy watching of course. They wouldn't be interested in me...lol.
Hopefully I have will have another update before the wedding. If not, talk to you all in May.
No comments:
Post a Comment