Fred is looking great Mary! I've not worked on mine this week. Hopefully either today or tomorrow I'll find a little time. Enjoy your weekend!
It's nice to see the kitty starting to make an appearance. More motivation to stitch the books around him. Enjoy the weekend!
I love it! It looks great. Can't wait to see the finish. Keep up the good work!
Looking good Mary!! I just love this project :)Looking forward to the next updateHappy Stitching
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fred is looking great Mary! I've not worked on mine this week. Hopefully either today or tomorrow I'll find a little time. Enjoy your weekend!
It's nice to see the kitty starting to make an appearance. More motivation to stitch the books around him. Enjoy the weekend!
I love it! It looks great. Can't wait to see the finish. Keep up the good work!
Looking good Mary!! I just love this project :)
Looking forward to the next update
Happy Stitching
Post a Comment