Monday, August 29, 2005

Overdue updates

I finally did more stitching on Official Snow Guide and Frederick the Literate last week. I didn't get as much stitching done as I had figured I would but I wanted to put my latest update in my blog.


First is Official Snow Guide since it's easier to see more done.





















The second pictures is Frederick the Literate. I was hoping to have more done last night and I could take a new picture instead of using this picture but I ended up using the wrong color so I had to frog that part out. I should have used a blend of 2 flosses but I didn't and I couldn't work around it because the color I used is also used nearby. Oh well. I will work on it this week. I think this will be a Frederick week.


















I also need to work on the St. Jude ornaments. I finally started organizing it. I will probably start stitching one this week.

The summer is almost over. Even though it was a hot one, I will miss it. I dread the cold winter coming. I think it might be a very cold winter this year. Not sure about the snow yet. Last year I pegged it well and I pegged this summer well too with the hot humid weather.

2 comments:

Bastet said...

Offical snow guide is coming along very nicely!

Patricia said...

Mary, I love the snow guide. That is cool.

It is nice to see your work and progress.