Friday, July 14, 2023
Wow, it's been a while
Wow, I haven't posted in my blog for years. I'm not even sure my blog is public or private.
Since 2012, work: was a Teen Librarian, Business Research Librarian, Workforce Development Librarian and Generalist Librarian. Many ups, many downs
Cats since 2012: Molly, Emma and Jazz, and now Simba. Got a new car since 2012. Not so new now.
Aunt died, Mom died. (only sibs)
No siblings left with my dad's siblings (so all aunts and uncles died). I do have one aunt left who married into my dad's side of the family.
Only travelled to Austin, TX (would never go there now) and Canada
We had a pandemic that kept me from travelling for 3 years other than a drive in my car to somewhere in my state.
Had to stop going to Celebration of Needlework while my mom was sick. (after everything opened up again). I assume I'm not missed. Lost friends because I couldn't go and I think people just decided I was not a good friend.
Life has no direction. Just keep plodding on.
I do have time to visit friends again.
Finally got reason why friend in Canada didn't want to be my boyfriend. At least I got my answer but my confidence tanked at least in the dating world and even making new friends.
I do cross-stitch but I don't have much to show. I did none during the pandemic.
Not sure currently what my job really is and what is expected of me. I thought I knew but learned I didn't this week.
I take lots of pictures of flowers. Maybe someday I'll share.
If you are actually reading my blog, thanks for reading.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and that those in tricky weather and environmental areas (heat, fire, drought, flooding) will find some comfort and peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment