I finished Pooh's Temptation tonight. I want to sew a button on it but I need to find the perfect one. I have a box of buttons so I should be able to find it easy enough. I will take a picture within the next few days. It's really pretty. I had a few goof's on it but I don't care. It looks fine enough for me. The colors are just so pretty and peaceful.
I need to make it a point now to meditate at least 15 minutes a day. I am going to start with 10 minutes since I was only able to do 5 before. Last night I tried to start my 15 minutes and I think about 5 I fell off to sleep.. so I guess I got myself to relax. But I do need to do it longer. An idea is to do it in the morning before I get up and use that time as relaxation time and not trying to think about what i plan to wear or what I'm doing that day or who I might be working with on the desk (then the panic sets in.)
I also have to start making it a point to get offline earlier too. I have been staying up way too late and now I can't seem to shake this cold and it's either irratated the TMJ or something else is going on. Either way it hurts and is bugging the crap out of me. What else is new there...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment