Ok. So I saw one of my nurses today. I went over everything that has gone on in the past month with me. The headaches were tension and stress related... not due to the concussion I had a few months ago nor the new med I started in April. I did have some allergies within their that has caused my dizzies. Now the queasies.... acid reflux. It only bothers my stomach because the prilosec worked really well for my esphogus but not really great on the stomach acids themselves which have been all stirred up due to stress. So essentially, I need to add pepcid for a while to calm to acid. I need to take something for my allergies to help my sinuses and ears. And as usually I need to turn my stress down a whole bunch of notches. Well the stress... what else is new. I do need to visit the gyn to make sure the med is not causing any extra problems but it all makes sense now.
I took the pepcid and my stomach seems calmer. Better than the gingerale.... And I'll have to start taking something for my allergies again.
No comments:
Post a Comment