Today's storm totals. This might go up when I get the final numbers.
1. Thursday 12/13/07 - 10.5 inches of snow (nice fluffy stuff!)
2. Sunday 12/16/07 - 7.6 inches of snow (lots of ice and muck- could have been more before the frezzing rain and ice hit)
3. Thursday 12/20/07 - 8.4 inches of snow (we had rain to start with last night but then today it was snowing. We were supposed to only get a dusting...lol.) final update-12/21/07
Total accumulated: 26.5inches of snow (last winter snowfall total was 17.1, we've beat it so far.... now let's see if we beat any other records)
2 comments:
I feel so sorry for you. I thought we had it bad last year. I complained about it for months. But when they finally cleaned the roads a bit it was better. I hope your city is taking good care of it.
Don't break your back! I know you are the only one in the house who shovels.
Happy Holidays.
Hey, Mary! Have a very Merry Christmas! And, a HEALTHY New Year!
Post a Comment