Sunday, March 05, 2006

busy and stressed

I don't have any stitching to update. I will be starting another online class on Monday. I'm very behind with my current online class. Things have been pretty stressful for me in work and at home. I do have an ornament to finish by March 14th but I probably won't post it until May. I also need to finish the wedding gift but it probably won't get done until after the wedding. I have my shoes for the wedding but they need to get dyed but I have to get my dress majorly altered first. Wedding is in less than 2 months. That's pretty much what is going on.

1 comment:

Butterfly Amy said...

Hey Mary!!
You can do it! I know you can :) You'll get caught up on those classes this month :)

I can't wait to see your ornament finish, even if I have to wait till May!!

Good Luck
Hugs