Well I finally started Frederick The Literate tonight. I only did a small area so it's not worth scanning but here is a picture of what Frederick will look like when I've finished someday.....
hi, i was wondering can i join your sal,i have done a bit of frederick but feel i would do more if i was stitching with others!!, if its ok to join email please, thanks
Hi! I just noticed that we had two things in common- stitching and Lynn Kurland. It's always awesome to know there's someone else out there with similar interests!!!
3 comments:
Scan please! I'd love to see what progress you're making.... :)
hi, i was wondering can i join your sal,i have done a bit of frederick but feel i would do more if i was stitching with others!!, if its ok to join email please, thanks
Hi! I just noticed that we had two things in common- stitching and Lynn Kurland. It's always awesome to know there's someone else out there with similar interests!!!
Post a Comment